Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sam's Birthday!

Yesterday was Sam's 24th birthday and boy did I spoil him! :) I love spoiling that boy! He seriously is the most amazing husband and dad ever! I don't know how i got so lucky. He started his day by going to a horse clinic then got a haircut from my mom. We then went to a movie, but before the movie i gave him his gift basket. Which was full of sunflower seeds, beef jerky, chap stick, his own personal coupon book, "Mission Impossible" (the new one), gum, a cd i recorded, and a collage of pictures of our family. It was so much fun to watch him see everything that was in there. After we listened to the cd and i got embarrassed we headed to the movie. We saw "Lockout"....it wasn't the best, but it was nice to get out and see a movie while grandma and grandpa watched Wyatt. After the movie we went to dinner and red lobster! Yum! I LOVE that place! When we were stuffed full of lobster and shrimp we went home and got Wyatt ready for bed, but he wasn't ready for bed and wanted to play. Sam fell asleep on the couch and eventually Wyatt fell asleep and then i conked out on the floor. It was a long day, but we had tons of fun and i'm so glad Sam was able to take the night off to hang out with us!
Happy Birthday Sam! Wyatt and I love you so much and we are so grateful for you in our life! You take such good care of us. You work SO hard to give us the amazing life we have! I'm so thankful you are mine! I love you for ever!!  Muuuahhh!
Sam and Wyatt outside of Red Lobster. Look at those two handsome boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment