Post a photo and eleven random things about yourself
Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
Create eleven new questions for the people you tag
Contact those you choose and let them know they've been tagged
11 Random Things About Myself
- Whenever I turn the volume up or down on the tv/radio it has to be either a 5 or a 10. If its not it bugs me until I do turn it.
- I miss dancing everyday.
- One time my friends and I went to the atm on foot cause we weren't old enough to drive, well when we got there it didn't work and one of us kicked it jokingly and they got it on the security camera. They called and talked to my parents, of course.
- In Jr. High I was quite the rebel. :) You probably wouldn't have guessed it. Got my parents called a couple times, once by my math teacher and once by my p.e. teacher. Then I hit high school and got real shy.
- My friends and I used to make tons and tons of horribly embarrassing home videos, but it kept us out of trouble.
- In high school I always liked asking/answering the boys to the dances more then actually going to the dances. :)
- I'm addicted to peanut butter.
- Lots of times when teaching Zumba I forget and have to improvise. I try to hide it and I hide it pretty well i think.
- I loved young womens, but one thing I loved the most was that most of the young women thought I was so funny and it made me feel pretty awesome. LOL!
- My clothes and Wyatt's clothes always have to be matching. Not each other just our own outfits. I'm kind of OCD about it.
- In Jr. High and High School I always always hoped to go out with Samuel Naugle. He was so dreamy and now he is my husband and its better then I ever dreamed. :)
1. What would you do if you found out that your husband/future wife was really a robot?
I would probably get really scared and not know what to do.
2. Describe your perfect vacation?
Disneyland, lots of good food/dessert, spending the whole time with my family, going to the beach, tanning, swimming, broadway plays, sleeping, working out, shopping and of course fantasmic at Disneyland or Hawaii. Aww i don't know which one would be better.
3. If you had one day to spend one million dollars, how would you spend it?
I would buy gifts for my husband and Wyatt, then pay my parents back for everything they have done for me, go to disneyland and take my whole fam, buy/build Sam his dream house with tons of land for all the animals he wants.
4. Who is one of your heroes and why?
My mother is one of my heroes because she is the perfect mother. She is the most selfless people I know. She would do ANYTHING for me and her whole family. I want to be a mom just like her. I have learned so much from her and still have so much to learn from her. I'm so lucky that she is my mom. I'm so glad she is my mom. She is the strongest person i know.
5. If you had to watch one movie 10 times a day for the rest of your life, which movie would you choose?
How about a tv show? If it was a tv show it would be friends. A movie would be...the proposal or juno. I'm not totally sure.
6. If you could make your own new flavor of ice cream, what would it be?
It would be my mom's homemade chocolate cake flavor. That is the best thing ever.
7. If you had to be someone else for one week, who would you choose to be?
One of the dancers on SYTYCD, just because I want to dance! But being myself is pretty great.
8. In your opinion, who is the best actor or actress of all time?
Hmmm this is a bad question for me. I really like Johnny Depp and i think he is a pretty dang good actor.
9. Gummi worms or gummi bears?
10. What is the best meal you have ever had?
The monte cristo sandwich in Disneyland. Best thing ever! Best dessert is a cazookie. Yum!
11. If you were abducted by aliens and taken back to their home planet, how would you escape?
Well Sam and I are going to learn how to knife fight so I would probably just knife/dance fight them all (Yes i said knife/dance fight) and then steal their ship and fly it back to earth. Booya!
I'm tagging the following people:
11 Questions for Sash and Kayla
- If you could live one day over again, what day would it be?
- What is one thing you miss from your childhood?
- If you had 24 hours to live what would you do?
- If you had to eat one thing the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Favorite date night with your husband?
- Salty or sweet?
- What is one of your favorite memories from high school?
- What would be your dream vacation?
- What is one thing that always makes your day better?
- What is one thing you love about yourself?
- What is your biggest fear?