Monday, February 6, 2012

Isabelle

13 years ago this friday was one of the most exciting days for me. My first little niece was born. I was so so so excited!! I remember just sitting in the waiting room waiting to hear if she was born yet. I got to hold her and then watch her get a bath through the window. It was such a great day. Now i can't believe its been 13 years. I can't believe she is a teenager. She is like my little sister. We have been so close her whole life. I remember always having sleep overs with her, renting movies, going to mcdonalds, doing her hair and make up, teasing her, taking millions of pictures together, watching all the HSM movies, dancing with her, and there are so many more that i can't even remember. We always have fun together! She is definitely one of my best friends! I'm so glad to have her back in Utah. I love that she was at the hospital when Wyatt was born. He loves her so much. He is all smiles when she is around! She is beautiful inside and out. I'm so proud to be her aunt! HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet Isabelle! I hope you have the best day ever!! :) I love you!

Here are a few pictures.













5 comments:

  1. Way cute, Happy Birthday Isabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...you guys really are like sisters. Thanks for being an awesome aunt/friend/sister/example to Isabelle all of her life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I have a niece that she reminds me of. I should do a post like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! You inspired me to do the same.
    http://purdiepeople.blogspot.com/2012/02/original-monkey-brains.html

    ReplyDelete