Monday, March 5, 2012

No motivation

Lately I have had zero motivation to eat healthy. I still work out almost everyday, but when you eat nothing but junk it doesn't really count. Ugh I used to have so much motivation and I would be so healthy now i'm tired and just don't care and i'm hungry ALL the time. What is wrong with me? Sorry just had to vent. Been feeling like this for a long time. I wish i could be super mom. Never get tired, always have dinner made, laundry done, clean house.
Anyone got advice for me? :)
Well thats all for now cause guess what? I'm tired. lol. Big surprise.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Amy.. You're doing one of the hardest workouts ever, so that has to count for something! When I did Insanity, it seemed like that's when I craved burgers and fries the most! But I still feel like I was in the best shape of my life without being "too hard", you know? I didn't really want a six pack anyway! I'm sure you're doing a lot better than you give yourself credit for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you fit into your pre preggo jeans and well that's cause for a celebration! My advice is that you are NORMAL don't be so hard on your self. You look amazing and I like to think it still counts if you're working out btw!

    ReplyDelete