Monday, November 29, 2010

Been a while

So its been about 8 months since I last updated this lovely blog. So here I am updating away. We got married on July 23 in the Salt Lake Temple. We bought a condo in American Fork and we love it! We love owning our own place. We've been married a little over 4 months and are so happy. Sam just started a new job a few weeks ago and US Synthetic. I think it is going to be a really good job and he loves it too so that is a huge plus. The only down side is that he works from 3 to 11:30. So we only have mornings together until i go to work at 12:30. I hate not being with him at night, but we do have the weekends and my parents and Zumba keep me busy while he is at work. Sam just painted our family room and our extra room "the gun room" as Isabelle calls it. I will put up some pictures. It is so fun to have it all done. Our house looks totally different and much better. I LOVE IT!! Sam is amazing he worked very hard to paint all of it and he did such a good job! I'm one lucky gal!
Thanksgiving was so so fun! We got 2 huge thanksgiving feasts that day. It was a first for me to eat 2 meals. I'm not complaining though. Such good food and lots of it. So thankful for everyone who made it all and for all of that food! We are so blessed!! We also saw 3 movies over the Thanksgiving break. "127 Hours", "Tangled", and "The Last Three Days". They were all very very good movies. "Tangled" is adorable and everyone should see it. "127 Hours" was bloody, but you can just cover your eyes (Thats what i did). "The Last Three Days" was so good. Very intense and suspensful, and i loved it!
Well i think thats all for now. I will be back soon...I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't having your own place amazing! I love being able to decorate and paint how i want to and not have to ask. I hear ya on the husband work hours too! Ryan has to work 4-midnight. and he has to leave at 245 to get there on time. I feel like i hardly ever see him. on the days i work i go in at 5 am and get home at 2 so i only see him 45 mins. it stinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. Thats so hard, but one day it will all pay off. We will get to be with them a lot more I bet!!

    ReplyDelete